Friday, April 11, 2014

Scripted Grayscale Profile Backgrounds

I've just finished my script for creating the grayed out backgrounds for game profiles.  The script now takes one of the available images and applies some Coldfusion image functions to it, giving it a faded, monochrome look.

The latest changes to the profile layout


Along with that I've added jquery scripting to scroll the page horizontally when you scroll your mouse wheel vertically when necessary.  I've also added a spacer with shading to the top of the profile and am considering moving the description text to this cell in the future.

Chances are I'm missing a thing or two, but it's 4:30 AM here and I need some sleep.  None of the updates I've blogged about today are available at foreachgamer.com yet, but I will be getting the latest version of all scripts posted sometime tomorrow.

Related links:
Official twitter: http://www.twitter.com/foreachgamer

No comments:

Post a Comment