Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Adding Some Interaction to the Layout

I had intended to start working on my registration and login systems, but I got a bit sidetracked.  I ended up spending this morning making the elements on the screen more interactive.  Everything below is data driven, and any repeats you see are the result of not having enough games listed in the database.

You can now scroll through the featured games (upper left) of the screen using the orange dot buttons

I also added a second collection of games below the "Latest Screenshots" section, which will eventually hold the latest videos for games.  Both the upper featured and the lower (video) featured boxes operate independently, and eventually the site will remember their position even after leaving the page.

Now that the data on the page is being updated correctly, and is also being populated by a nice setup of handy functions, I can move on to the registration system...

...after a much needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment