Monday, March 17, 2014

Updated Logo

So far, I've updated the logo for the website.  I have always been a fan of the dark grey & bright orange combination, so I am leaning that way for my main design.  I have an idea that may work which would allow anyone to change the color scheme of the entire site with one click, but the list of things that have priority over that feature is pretty extensive at this point.  Next time I need something more creative and less results, I'll play around with that idea.

Anyway, back to the point for this post, the new logo:



Nothing special, but I really just needed something with the color and glow effect that I want for the final version.  Tied into a website with a dark grey as it's main color is really going to make this website pop.

At least that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment