Thursday, March 27, 2014

Login/Registration Nearly Completed

I have just about completed the login/registration system for foreachgamer.com  Right now I am in the process of putting the finishing touches on the email confirmation system.  After that I've got another round of tests to run, and if all goes well, visitors will be able to register for the site.

Preview of the upcoming login & registration system

Once this is completed, I will be able to very quickly build a system that allows you to rate and/or favorite any of the current Indie & Un-Indie games, so that I can start building taste-profiles for the users.  This will allow the site to recommend games based off of your personal preferences, games you already enjoy, and what platforms you have (ie. XBox, PS4, etc.)




No comments:

Post a Comment