Thursday, March 20, 2014

More Updates to the New Website Layout

I decided to do a bit more work on the site after finishing work for my client tonight.  About a half-an-hour later I have updated the new layout of the website to the following:

More updates to the website layout.

My plan is to make the dots underneath each of the boxes scroll that box to the next page.  I'm hoping to get that done in the next few days, and maybe get some more temporary content in my database to provide some randomness to these feeds, at least temporarily.

I've got to admit, I'm happy I decided to scrap my previous version of the website. This layout is capable of fitting a lot more data, and does so in a layout that is more streamlined and easier to read.  Your eyes immediately go to the content rather than the websites graphics, which is exactly what I was hoping for.

Another busy day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment